There are a few staples that your wardrobe always needs. When it comes to Indian wear, it could be for office, college, casual, weddings, and very many occasions. Below are some of the must-haves in your wardrobe!
• Sarees: This six yard of absolute elegance will make you look stunning in any crowd. It is important to have a diverse range of sarees in your wardrobe. Be it silk, cotton or chiffon, each type and material works for a different occasion. For example silk sarees are perfect for weddings, whereas cotton sarees can be worn for your office event or your college farewell.
• Kurta: The most comfortable outfit in our wardrobe would be our kurtas. Be it short kurtas or long, we know our wardrobe is always stocked up with kurtas. Chic or casual, Kurtas can be paired with churidar pants, patialas, salwaar or jeans. Make sure you have a varied collection of kurtas based on fabric, style and the prints.
• Leggings: Since the time leggings were introduced it became one lesser tour to the tailor shop.
These are versatile and very comfortable. For basics it is important to always have black, white and red which will suit almost every kurta. Apart from that you can go for printed leggings or any other bright shades. For short kurtas it is better to go for patialas. Always make sure you have cotton or any other light weight fabric & basic shades that can be paired easily.
• Blouse: I’m sure all of us own a golden blouse which pretty much suits all our sarees. There are 4 neutral colours that you can stock up in your wardrobe - Black, Maroon/Red, White and Gold.
You can also experiment with mirror work blouses and color blocking blouses which will give you a chic and trendy look.
• Accessories: Accessories makes you help complete your look for the day. Starting from a simple earring to a grand jhumka, you can always stock up on different types of accessories that are available. For example a big grand jhumka can turn a simple Kurta to a perfect reception wear. So, it is always important to have a wide range of earrings, chains and other versatile accessories.
This Aadi Sale from Pothys is the perfect time for you to add these essentials to your wardrobe. You can visit or store or log in to www.pothys.com to look for a wide range of collections at stunning prices.