The very ethnic Salwar Kameez is a reflection of elegance, simplicity and comfort. As with all clothes it is very important to take your body type into consideration while picking the design. While deciding the neck design, the shape of your face and the body type plays an important role.
There are a lot of ways in which you can stitch your kurta neck designs. Here are some for you!
1. Halter Neckline: The halter neck-line starts of two triangular points of fabric that run from the chest to the back of the neck where it is fastened with the help of straps. For women who are skinny or who have an hourglass figure this neck design would be perfect. A halter neck salwar kameez design will expose the back entirely so make sure you find the right fit.
2. Boat Neckline: Made to highlight your collarbones, these necklines look absolutely classy. These necklines are the best because it’s compatible with almost all body types. If you have a petite frame your collarbones would be one best feature that can be showed off in this neckline.
3. U neck or Scoop Neck: These necklines go with any type of fabric. That’s one of the reasons why this is very popular. Deep U- necklines is best meant for women with small bust line. It’s a perfect neckline for when you want to accessorize a lot.
4. V- neckline: V necklines tend to make you look slimmer. Women with broader frame can totally go for this!
5. Closed Neckline: This neck design has been trending the last few years. This neckline is not recommended for women with a heavy bust. If you want to look stunning in a crowd without any distractions then this is the perfect way to go about it!
To shop for our gorgeous unstitched chudidhar sets, you can visit one of our stores or log on to www.pothys.com